Sunday, November 29, 2009

Is there a way to go back to IE-6? I updated to IE-7 and I don't like it.?

it's tough to do that, as kernels get imbedded. consider not using it and trying firefox; leaner, more up to date and just as good.



Is there a way to go back to IE-6? I updated to IE-7 and I don't like it.?windows xp





To uninstall Internet Explorer 7 to return to Internet Explorer 6 on Windows XP



Click "Start," and then click "Control Panel."



Click "Add or Remove Programs."



Check "Show Updates" at the top of the dialog box.



Scroll down the list and highlight the version of Internet Explorer 7 that you are running, and then click "Change/Remove."



Uninstall that,restart your PC and you are on IE6



Is there a way to go back to IE-6? I updated to IE-7 and I don't like it.?microsoft office 2007 internet explorer



go to your control panel and open add or remove programs. Remove internet explorer and IE 6 will come back.
Check out MS's website. I somehow went back to IE6 (and didn't WANT to!) when I was downloading updates! So I had to re-download IE7. I have NO idea why in the world it did it, especially since there were IE7 updates IN THE DOWNLOAD!!



Go figure! You also might try to download IE6 and see if it will let you put it in a certain folder, put it on a disk, then remove IE7 with the Add and Remove Programs, then load IE6 back on.



I'd try seeing what the MS site says first. I'm sure there's and easy way to do it!
you can find support at



http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/supp...
How about using the search function on this yahoo answers before asking a question. This same question was asked a few hours ago.
System Restore
Well! you can.



Do you have office XP CDs?



If you have you can find IE 6 inside please install it. While you install it will in for you that already another version is existing. You can replace.



if you do not have you can download IE 6 and install it will work out.



No problem at all.



Enjoy..



any answer related Administration Kindly post to : vginov@gmail.com



It is my pleasure to help you.
Go to the control panel.



Then go to add or remove programs.



Now find Internet Explorer 7. Click on it.



Click Remove.



Uninstall it.



I had it too and i also moved back to IE 6. It has alot of glitches in it and it looks wierd. I've heard firefox is good. But I use the At%26amp;t browser. It comes with At%26amp;t high speed internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan