Friday, November 27, 2009

Whenever i start my IE browser,my adware SE pro's ad-watch shows "Resistry change detected

which is located in system32 of windows?



What's all about this change? Is this problem is slowing down browser's page loading?



How to get rid of this reg. change?



Whenever i start my IE browser,my adware SE pro's ad-watch shows "Resistry change detected" by ctfmon.exe..ie 7





Ctfmon.exe monitors the active windows and provides text input service support for speech recognition, handwriting recognition, keyboard, translation, and other alternative user input technologies.



Additionally, I wouldn't screw around with anything in your system32 folder unless you knew for sure what you're doing. Your adware program is showing you all changes not just changes that could be made by a virus or trojan horse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan