Friday, November 27, 2009

Can you sit still ..IE not get the fidgety ad-dabs for 5 mins..???

Fidgety ad-dabs!!!! You crack me up.... Yes i fidget quite alot.



Can you sit still ..IE not get the fidgety ad-dabs for 5 mins..???microsoft downloads





Yes. I guess going to church is good for more than one thing :)



Can you sit still ..IE not get the fidgety ad-dabs for 5 mins..???microsoft word 2003 internet explorer



Only in the cinema....even then I fidget so actually no!!!! Lol
Yeah, though fidgeting burns calories so go ahead and do it.
no
yes, if i was comfortable :D
no while i'm typing this one foot is going side to side, slow then fast.... weird foot
only if I'm sleeping.



at the moment of answering this question I'm bobbing my head up and down and tapping my foot,listening to music(cascada).



I'm a fidgety kinda person.
no i cant sit still- i always end up tapping my foot or play with my necklace or doing something sitting still is boring

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan