Friday, November 27, 2009

How do I set IE to save user names and passwords?

I said "no" to remembering a password. How do I make Internet Explorer ask again?



http://inetexplorer.mvps.org/answers/12....



Internet Explorer on Windows XP doesn't save password



http://weblogs.asp.net/owscott/archive/2...



How do I set IE to save user names and passwords?default browser





Check the Save User Name/Password box on the web sites. Also, check the box on the Windows Password 'pop-up' box that you see after signing in for the first time. If you happened to choose 'no', sometimes you will get that option again, and can choose 'yes' if you want to. BTW, for answerer #1, BSOD, IE saves passwords/login info in XP (I know because I run XP and IE and use the Windows login info saver feature all the time), as well as for Windows ME; don't know about other OS's because I haven't use them.



How do I set IE to save user names and passwords?microsoft word download internet explorer



During u type uname pass it will ask you, Once u give ok, it;s saved,



But it is not advicible, by cookie theft one can find ur password

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan