Sunday, November 29, 2009

How can i set IE as my default browser now mine is opera as default!!!?

abt browsers



How can i set IE as my default browser now mine is opera as default!!!?windows media player 11





I would click on Tools and then Internet Options. Then, click on the Programs tab. Down the page a ways, it should say Make IE My Default Browser (or something similar).



How can i set IE as my default browser now mine is opera as default!!!?microsoft publisher internet explorer



go to tools %26gt; internet options %26gt; and set home page as a default. type in the url you want and then click %26gt; use default.



is that what you're asking.
right click on the taskbark (at the bottom) and set the option there
Go to IE Tools, Internet Options, Programs, and push the button to make IE the Default Browser.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan