Sunday, November 29, 2009

Why are large breasts..ie..38hh so alluring?

A WORK OF ART?or just hormonal?



Why are large breasts..ie..38hh so alluring?windows live





WHAT GOOD ARE THESE HUGE BOOBS ANYWAY? ALL THEY DO IS GET IN THE WAY AND THE SENSATIONS THE WOMAN FEELS THERE IS NOT AS GREAT AS A WOMAN WITH SMALL BREASTS, THAT DO NOT GET IN THE FREAKING WAY.



A LARGE BREASTED WOMAN CANNOT FIND CLOTHES THA FIT CORRECTLY ALWAYS TOO TIGHT IN THE CHEST AREA IF THEY FIT EVERYWHERE ELSE. GIVES HER A CHEAP SLOPPY LOOK.



MOST WOMEN WITH LARGE BREASTS ARE NOTHING MORE THAN GOLD DIGGERS. THEY WANT YOUR MONEY AND ARE WILLING TO LET YOU PLAY AS LONG AS YOU PAY.



Why are large breasts..ie..38hh so alluring?windows media player 11 internet explorer



bigger is better
biiger the better.... its the same with girls and nob
Wow that's big...........But I've found that people with large breasts also have a big butts. Is all to do with balance.If they had a small but they'd keep falling forward.
I don't know if it's to do with breast feeding - natural instinct.
Hormonal.



To each his/her own.
Women are aspiring to be runt looking these days. Large cleavage and an anemic torso look aesthetic, but unpleasent to work with babes! If it aint broken don't fix it horny toad! Give me meat! Neandertal thoughts...
I have very large breasts, i get fed up of men an women asking r they real, or even if they can touch them, I'm 5ft 10 an a size 14 with 36 hh . do you know how much a bra costs ? its ridiculous !! I'm not complaining i like them there part of me, other people have issues, men lust after me over them, women presume I'm a tart, well I'm not ,i would like to see what its like to have a b cup for a week, see if it eases my neck ache xx
its just how guys see things.. and if women got big boobs, they are lucky in ways.. the women who hate the women who have big boobs are just jealous.. i wear 36D and i'm 18 yrs old.. i have been wearing this size since i was 15, and believe it or not, i have done nothing to them. thats just how my body is. its just hormones, i guess. i wish i had smaller boobs, but guys like it and stuff.. it makes my body look extremely curvy and i really like that..



to ur answer for why large breasts r soo alluring.. its because thats how guys look at things.. according to guys, u can do more things with bigger boobs and such..



sometimes big boobs are plastic surgery and **** like that, but you can never say that about every woman who has big boobs, because sometimes its hereditary (like my boobs).. and to all the women who hate women w/ big boobs, i personally feel that you guys r just jealous..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan