Friday, November 27, 2009

When meeting new people, ie your mate's friends/family. Should you shake their hand and kiss th

just shake their hand. What is the proper way you think you should greet people you meet for the first time.



I personally hate it when people softly shake your hand. I close my hand around their hand when I shake hands. It makes you feel kind of weird when they do that.



When meeting new people, ie your mate's friends/family. Should you shake their hand and kiss their cheek? Ories





I like the way you describe your handshake. Clasping your other hand means you are welcoming and friendly. Kiss cheeks if it is your custom (that is how I was raised). If they lean in to kiss you, respond the same way, otherwise your handshake is the appropriate way.



When meeting new people, ie your mate's friends/family. Should you shake their hand and kiss their cheek? Orwindows update internet explorer



If I feel you are spiritually a kindred spirit... I will hug. If not I just speak and back up. I don't shake everyone's hands because I am a firm believer that people transfer spirits to you. Some people are just not right to me. Call it a feeling but I won't shake their hands. I only kiss cheeks of established friends and family. My husband is in there too! I really don't like others kissing my cheek because it makes me uncomfortable and sometimes I cringe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan