Sunday, November 29, 2009

Do you recommend downloading IE 7?

I have had no trouble with IE6.



Do you recommend downloading IE 7?microsoft office 2003





While I'll still enjoy FireFox and Opera more, things like tabbed browsing really come in handy if you're used to IE6 only.



Do you recommend downloading IE 7?windows xp professional internet explorer



no,.. FireFox 2 is better



http://getfirefox.com
I have seen a large number of questions in here from people having trouble with it. I would stay away from it if I were you. It's still too new and appears to have a lot of bugs.
I would recommend downloading IE7. It has some really handy features like tabbed browsing, meaning you won't have loads of different windows open just for a few pages. The phishing filter has also improved and of course, it has more robust security. Much of the underlying code has been updated to allow for some of the cooler features websites can offer.



The only downside I would say about IE7 is that it is a bit ugly!
while ie7 has new features and improvements, it still has some flaws with it yet to be worked out.



i would wait till it gets fixed better.
I downloaded it 5 days ago. Then all my HP printers and palm pilot stopped working. I contacted HP support and they told me that most HP products will not function properly with the IE7. They are working on a fix.



I tried to uninstall IE7 and was told it would revert me back to IE6, it crashed my entire system. I just spent the last 2 days rebuilding.



IE7 has way to many bugs right now, I would give it a good year before i try it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan