Sunday, November 29, 2009

Is Mozilla better over IE?

I need to know which will be better?



Is Mozilla better over IE?windows vista home premium





Mozilla is much better than IE in a 6 x 6 perspective because:



1) It is open source therefore totally free.



2) It is extremely easy to customize, you can make it look the way you like. There are hundreds of free skins that you can download and apply.



3) There are many plug-ins and extensions that you can add without paying and best part is that such plug-ins are very useful and make most of your taks easy.



4) Since it is not widely used as IE, therefore, it is lesser prone to attacks.



5) Microsoft says that it has increased the security in IE, but in fact if you take a look at what they have done is simple... they have only disabled the options. Disabling an option is not an alternate to security.



6) Mozilla introduced tabbed browsing which Microsoft adapted in their buggy IE 7.



I have been using IE for almost more than 8 years, but now I have Firefox (Mozilla lineup). In the begining, I felt a little fever only because of the changed interface.



Hope that helps you in making your decision!



Is Mozilla better over IE?ie tab internet explorerMerci b'coup! Report It


For what?



That's totally subjective. Is roast beef better than chicken?
No.
if u r a new user or lover of microsoft go to ie. if u r a developer or someone who likes to have a better browser and are an advanced user goto firefox. if u really love to see some more try opera. for me i like firefox better than ie.
I prefer Parmesan but if its with ham I like provolone
I would say yes. It is much more customizable, extra themes and addons.
mozilla sucks



PS: i agree with David C (and my other name is david too, its maybe why im agreeing him)
Well, more hackers target IE over Mozilla because most of the population still uses IE. Mozilla blocks popups, is easier to use, and much more secure. I would definitely suggest Mozilla, I dont even use IE anymore.
Yes It is completely better, anyone that tells you other wise has no idea what they're talking about and/or they don't value their own information security.
ie7 is perfectly fine if you set it up correctly
For me Mozilla proved to be better, Though I have used IE for a long duration of time But now i like Firefox which I find fast %26amp; easy to use.
I personally prefer Firefox...
well



I ll vote for Mozilla.



%26amp; for the future I don't know what ll be better



good luck !!!
Morzilla i don't like it



i like new IE it's damn good
Mozilla-as my experience suggests.
I have been using Mozilla and IE.



I prefer Mozilla to IE because with Mozilla



I can increase my Text Size as much as I can by pressing Ctrl %26amp; + and I don't know if i have ever done it with IE.



So it depends on what you are looking for?
no way !!!! J use only IE AND UNDOUBTFULLY reccomend this for all users..!!!
I would say this a matter of preference. I have used I.E., Firefox, Opera and a few others I not even remember. To me, they like a car, get me from one place to another.



What I would suggest is try them and see which work best for what you want to do. As mentioned Firefox may have a few extras, but, I really not use much of those. You probably do want to narrow down to using only one if you add to your favorites often. Once you have the one you like, delete the others, or, just keep to play around with.



Here some links;



Firefox download;



http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/



Opera download;



http://www.opera.com/download/



Add-Ons for Firefox;



http://en-us.www.mozilla.com/en-US/firef...



Some Info on Opera;



http://www.opera.com/products/desktop/
No ie is best
some times but not always



because it does not spport music files



internet explorer always supports every thing but bit slow
yes it is better than IE .better in protection,speed and host of other features.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan