Friday, November 27, 2009

I have tried suggestions, ie: opt. to mail opt. to gen. to plain text font 12 & 14. didn't

Change the zoom level. Press and hold the Ctrl key on your keyboard and scroll your mouse wheel. Turn it away from you to increase zoom level and toward you to decrease zoom level.



I have tried suggestions, ie: opt. to mail opt. to gen. to plain text font 12 %26amp; 14. didn't work. Now what?microsoft maps





I did this,didn't work.It messed up the rest of my settings.The problem only exists on Beta homepage.Once I open the mail, contents is normal size. I also went into options, changed fonts, and saved changes, didn't work. Again 5 or 6 font size ONLY in beta homepage, not mail content!?!?!?! Report It



I have tried suggestions, ie: opt. to mail opt. to gen. to plain text font 12 %26amp; 14. didn't work. Now what?windows registry internet explorerOpen to other suggestions!! I am totally stumped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Someone HAS to know how to fix this... Maybe someone in Yahoo????? Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan