Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hi everybody, I use IE 6.0 and I am used to it, but yesterday I tried to download firefox 2.0 and I

as I was saying I installed it and clicked on the firefox icon but it wouldn't open and I even tried to uninstall and reinstall and it wouldn't open up. The firewall on Mcafee antirus was off, so I don't know how to fix this problem. Please help me step by step now



Hi everybody, I use IE 6.0 and I am used to it, but yesterday I tried to download firefox 2.0 and I installed?windows updates





Something in the background is keeping it from running. It's not normal -- it should open right up, so we need more details. Uninstall it completely, restart your computer (important!), redownload a fresh copy of Firefox and reinstall it. Then try it again. If it doesn't work, then you've likely got conflicting software running.



Hi everybody, I use IE 6.0 and I am used to it, but yesterday I tried to download firefox 2.0 and I installed?replacement windows internet explorer



download firefox as a file and install it from the file.



right click the firefox icon %26gt;properties



its target should be "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe"



there is a space between mozilla and firefox



if still doesnt work



click start %26gt;search



search all files and folder



type in firefox



in the results find firefox.exe



rightclick and create a shortcut on the desk top



close down search.



on the new shortcut rightclick and copy the target



paste trhis target into the original shortcut.



delete the other shortcut

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan