Sunday, November 29, 2009

I cannot change my ie homepage?

Resently, I downloaded a program, but my homepage was changed into http://alloversafety.com/x.php, and could not be changed. I tried to edit on registry editor, but I failed. The strangest thing was that it does not show up on the Add or Remove Program in Control Panel. Who can tell me how to do!!!!!!



I cannot change my ie homepage?microsoft money





use spybot search and destroy and it should take care of the homepage reset for you



I cannot change my ie homepage?windows explorer internet explorer



In Internet Explorer:



go to the page you want for "home"



cl Tools



Internet Options



cl "use current"



does it for me
go to tools internet options. then you can change the homepage by typing in another one.
Spybot SD is the solution to restore your home page and get rid of any spywares in your system.
Change it in internet options. Also, run your anti virus just to make sure of no viruses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan