Friday, November 27, 2009

I want my regular IE 6 back! I didn't op to get yahoo which I am not familiar with?

I can't get around and I can't get it to use any links. I use my computer as an instructor and professionally and it really stinks that I can't get around. I want to know how to get rid of this IE7 and get my IE6 back PLEASE someone



I want my regular IE 6 back! I didn't op to get yahoo which I am not familiar with?windows xp home





to unistall IE7 go to Start %26gt; Control Panel %26gt; Add or Remove Programs



Click on Windows Internet Explorer 7 and click the Remove button. This will revert back to IE 6.



Also, if you can't see IE 7 in the Add or Remove Programs window, try checking the "show updates" checkbox near the top of the window.



I want my regular IE 6 back! I didn't op to get yahoo which I am not familiar with?microsoft visual studio internet explorer



IE7 might not show up on the add/remove panel. Then you need to restore to the day before it was installed.



start/control panel/accesories/restore to the day before ie7



Joe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan