Sunday, November 29, 2009

Can I get yahoo.ie e-mail address. It only seems to give me the co.uk option ?

I don't think so. I tried to get one when I first signed up but no luck. It's amazing how irritating little things like that are! It still bugs me!



Can I get yahoo.ie e-mail address. It only seems to give me the co.uk option ?microsoft updates





no reason why you cant got to yahoo.com or yahoo.com.au and get a email address there



Can I get yahoo.ie e-mail address. It only seems to give me the co.uk option ?windows server 2003 internet explorer



There are links in Yahoo website which leads you to yahoo of other countries like .com or .co.in. Chose a country that you like would be in your email address and just register in it..



For example..



You can goto yahoo india for getting an email i.e., yourname@yahoo.co.in or yahoo USA for email i.e, yourname@yahoo.com
What is a yahoo.ie address?and where do you live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan