Sunday, November 29, 2009

I downloaded the new IE and now I can't get any response from some items in e-mail. How do I de

try alt+ctrl+del



I downloaded the new IE and now I can't get any response from some items in e-mail. How do I delete the downlointernet explorer





IE 7 does not work well with the google sites and probably some others. Typical for Microsoft. Why don't you use Firefox instead, it is much better?



I downloaded the new IE and now I can't get any response from some items in e-mail. How do I delete the downlomicrosoft office internet explorer



control panel%26gt;%26gt;add and remove programs...remove it



it is ctrl+alt+del, not alt+ctrl+del
Download IE6, http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/ie6/... , and then go to Start, Control Panel, Add or Remove Programs, find Windows Internet Explorer 7 and uninstall it.
It took me three tries to get IE7 to download (kept freezing the computer) before it installed. I didn't like the layout and couldn't find old familiar tabs and links so I ran a System Restore and went back to IE6. If it ain't broke....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan