Sunday, November 29, 2009

How do I repair IE 7 after removing an OS ?

I installed XP Pro, all my files were gone so I did a system restore and went back to XP Home. Now IE7 is not working well, anytime I select an address from the drop down bar it tries to open it in a new window and my pc freezes. Basically anytime I try to go to any other website other than the home page I have problems. Any ideas ?



How do I repair IE 7 after removing an OS ?windows vista





reinstall ie7, erase all the components from the first one and then install it again, that might help.



How do I repair IE 7 after removing an OS ?windows defender internet explorer



you can try by doing a fresh istallation of the software again, or see if you go to the ie website if it allows you todo a download for repairs, beyond that try reconfiguring the settings

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan