Sunday, November 29, 2009

How do you get IE to stop saving searched items?

I dont mean like the history I mean as in if you type S into a box all sorts of things that start with S will come up that you've searched before. I know its really easy to change I just cant remember how I did it! THANKS!



How do you get IE to stop saving searched items?windows messenger





Open IE.



Select the word "Tools" at the top of your page.



From the drop down menu select "Internet options".



On the options page are setting to change the things IE saves.



How do you get IE to stop saving searched items?microsoft works internet explorer



Go to:



Tools %26gt; Internet Options %26gt; Content %26gt; AutoComplete



and just uncheck the things you dont want it to remember

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan