Friday, November 27, 2009

Has anyone noticed whether ie uses a lot of cpu power?

I recently changed to firefox, because the new (multi-tabbing) internet explorer version was causing my cpu usage to spike irradically on my acer 3000. Anyone else have this problem? And what type of computer do you use if you have?



Has anyone noticed whether ie uses a lot of cpu power?windows media player 11





Well it all depends on your RAM the more ram the better your performance! It all depends on the pc and besides Firefox is way better anyway!



Has anyone noticed whether ie uses a lot of cpu power?microsoft publisher internet explorer



IE eats up tons of memory. Firefox for the win.
youre right internet exp. -above all ie7 slows down your computer a lot,



and it's slower navigating,



I have a laptop, with



2 Gb Ram ddr2 667 Mhz,



Intel core2 Duo 7200 @ 2Ghz, 4 Mb cache,



Ati Radeon Mobility X1400 512RAM,



Toshiba 160 Gb, etc. etc.



as you can see, it's not like my laptop can't put up with ie7,



but even so firefox is a lot faster and it doesn't slow down that much your pc.
I would go with Safari 3.0! Since your running Windows, Apple just came out with a good internet browser. It is over twice as fast as Internet Explorer. And it is for Windows Xp and Vista.



http://www.apple.com/safari/download/ (Here is the Link)
Yea I do got the same problem and my comp model is Acer TravelMate 8000.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan