Friday, November 27, 2009

What are your goals (ie. build strength, improve endurance, tone)?

im not sure but i guess to achieve wat u want...i wanna improve in art but i dont wanna be an artist



What are your goals (ie. build strength, improve endurance, tone)?internet explorer 6





build more muscle mass



What are your goals (ie. build strength, improve endurance, tone)?windows live internet explorer



My goals change from time to time. I have short term goals. That way, I don't get complacent, and my workouts never become boring.



I change my workouts every 10 weeks or so. Each training cycle has its own short term goal, may it be larger arms, a ripped chest, a higher vertical leap, etc.



I have one unchanging goal though, and that is to be healthier overall...



To answer your question though, my goal for the moment is improve endurance, and increase my explosiveness, since I play basketball for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan