Friday, November 27, 2009

I accidentally deleted my IE(Internet explorer) icon how do i recover it? I don't want to make

Your IE icon was a shortcut, but if you trashed it, open up your trashcan on your desktop "Recycle Bin" click on the icon that you deleted, right click it, and click restore.



Then it will come out of the trash and back onto your desktop, otherwise make a shortcut and rename it.



Happy Hunting!



I accidentally deleted my IE(Internet explorer) icon how do i recover it? I don't want to make a shortcut?microsoft powerpoint





Your IE Icon IS a shortcut. Just make a new one.



I accidentally deleted my IE(Internet explorer) icon how do i recover it? I don't want to make a shortcut?windows xp sp2 internet explorer



Do a system restore past the point you deleted it.Or download again. Click on the red Y on yahoo toolbar.In the list on left near bottom it say's downloads.Click on it and download IE7 from there.
get it out of the recycle bin. open the bin and right click the ie icon and restore
What you can do is Right Click and go to Properties



Then go to Desktop and Then Click Customize My Desktop



Then Check the box next to Internet explorer
It is actually not a shortcut, do this:



Properties(the one where you right click on the desktop)%26gt;



Desktop (Tab)%26gt;



Customize Desktop (Button)%26gt;



A thingy called "Desktop Items" should pop up



Make sure you are on the "General" tab%26gt;



Check the box for "Internet Explorer" and press ok

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan