Saturday, April 24, 2010

Why isn't my IE load ALL of the pictures on websites?

I am on car forums frequently and lately when there are posts with lots of pics (say 100) I open them and only 20 of the 100 pics load. I have to keep on refreshing until they all load... why is this? I don't think has happened before but it has lately been acting weird...



Why isn't my IE load ALL of the pictures on websites?windows xp themes





are you on a really old computer that cannot handle the memory?



are you using a dialup program with "lightning speed" enhancements?



maybe you just need to do a system cleanup. have u done that?



Why isn't my IE load ALL of the pictures on websites?download windows media player internet explorer



It might have to do with the server rather than your browser, but it could be simply the IE sucks. Try Firefox or Opera.
Try and increase your cache size for your browser. It is under Tools%26gt;%26gt; Internet Options. Either that or clear out your cache which is also in the same place.
Due to slow connection speed, or low memory available for Temporary internet files, or it may be due Virus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan