Saturday, April 24, 2010

Two Internet browser problems. (IE & FIREFOX)?

Let's start with Internet Explorer. For some reason, If I go to a website with many images or embed codes my internet explorer will quit and disconnect my internet. Mostly on MySpace music pages. I know, It sounds weird but does anyone know or have an idea on whats causing this?



My issue for Firefox is also pretty weird, so prepare yourself. Lately in Firefox, my mouse tracking has been slow. As in when I move my mouse, the arrow doesn't fallow right away. It's as if it's lagging. Why I find this weird is because it'll do it in Firefox, but on my desktop, or any other application it'll work fine. Has anyone else has had this problem? Or does anyone know a solution or whats wrong?



Two Internet browser problems. (IE %26amp; FIREFOX)?microsoft zune





I don't have any idea about IE but I'd try reinstalling Firefox.



Two Internet browser problems. (IE %26amp; FIREFOX)?windows nt internet explorer



I suggest you ditch one or the other. Both at once is very bad for your computer.



I suggest you keep IE. You do have IE7 right? It's like the best browser out there. It's much more secure than Firefox, is compatible with many sites, and it just works.



Firefox on the other hand, pulls down a system, lags, slows things up, and doesn't offer many security features like IE7.



Get IE7 if you don't have it already.



http://www.microsoft.com/windows/product...
Great program to get the bugs out, Microsoft Live OneCare



XP Users http://onecare.live.com/site/en-us/defau...



Vista Users http://onecare.live.com/site/en-us/cente...



Run the full scanner



Cheers
use apple's safari for win

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan