Saturday, April 24, 2010

Do I need spyware ie ad-aware lavasoft if I use firefox?

I have been using windows defender, but would like to know if firefox deals with spyware?



Do I need spyware ie ad-aware lavasoft if I use firefox?microsoft templates





Windows defender is pretty useless with firefox, so you still need your scan and remove programs. Spyware Blaster will protect firefox as well as I.E.



Sources can be found in my yahoo 360 blog.



Do I need spyware ie ad-aware lavasoft if I use firefox?windows firewall internet explorer



No, it doesn't directly. Ad-aware lavasoft does.
Hell No!! Always use syeware and antivirus programs, no matter wot u r using, firefox, avant, maxthon, etc u should run at least 2 anti-spyware programs, ewido is a good scanner and stopping of spyware, also recommend either AdAware or Spybot
Download this program http://www.superantispyware.com It is VERY effective and it is free.
Always run separate programs. There are objects that one program may not find but another will.
Yes, you do need spy-ware program window defender is useless, I run lavasoft ad-aware, yahoo anti-spy tool bar and counterspy (worth downloading free trial).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan