Saturday, April 24, 2010

I sell quality rings ie; 10kt,Ruby,Titanium,Tungsten,et... ebay auctions, how do I advertise effecti

I sell Very Nice Rings, I do not have a "STORE", just sell through ebay auctions. I am a "small - time" seller, with around 30 - 35 rings at a time for sale. It's been suggested that I use "advertising".....But, I have no idea what in the world people mean by this. What advertising, where does a person get this advertising, and just how in the world does this advertising work?



Please enlighten me,,,and please explain rather thoroughly...as I really don't understand this topic.



Thank you very much!



I sell quality rings ie; 10kt,Ruby,Titanium,Tungsten,et... ebay auctions, how do I advertise effectively?microsoft frontpage





Advertising is the concept of telling other people, consumers, about your products. If people don't know your products are there, they probably won't go looking for them.



Advertising is a major tool in the business industry. For example, there are ads (advertisements) on T.V. Do you watch T.V.? If you do, then you most likely have seen some type of advertisement. Have you ever seen things like "Doller Menu at McDonald's"? McDonalds is trying to let people know about the great deals there, so that more people will come.



If you post advertisements, then more people will know about your high-quality rings, and more people will buy them.



I, for one, am enchanted by rings. But, I wouldn't know where to look for yours unless you posted an advertisement.



I'm not familiar with eBay, but perhaps you could contact the people in charge and ask about posting advertisements on the main page.



I sell quality rings ie; 10kt,Ruby,Titanium,Tungsten,et... ebay auctions, how do I advertise effectively?windows vista home premium internet explorer



I know some people who also sell rings.



Good rings.



Lol!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan