Saturday, April 24, 2010

Has anybody upgraded their IE to 7 yet?

Yeah it's actually much better than old IE because you can have multiple tabs open in the same window. It also has a customisable search bar in the corner that I love. I highly recommend it.



Has anybody upgraded their IE to 7 yet?windows 2000





yeah i did



it wouldnt leave me alone



pop ups cept comming up



Has anybody upgraded their IE to 7 yet?internet explorer internet explorer



yes i have... it's pretty i guess, nothing special
Yes, I upgraded a few months ago.
I did just yesterday.
I have, i find it alot easier. Its nicer also.
I have. It takes some getting used too.
No. I had a friend do it and it horked his Computer. But then again, you never know. It might work. Good Luck.
ive had it for a while now. looks just like mozilla. i still use mozzilla instead of ie7 but there making head way. ie 7 if you dont know has tabbed browsing keyboard shortcuts and drag and drop features. i like it
Most will probably have had it for a while now... nothing much to be pazzazzed about ..its just another browser.. What do you like/dislike about it ?
Yes, it's cool but I've been having some problems with Javascript.
yeah, its kinda cool, but i absolutly say that the AOL Explorer Browser is the best... im not a big fan of AOL but i gotta say there browser is awesome
I did; I don't care for it.



I still prefer to use Firefox. It's muchhh faster than IE 7.
Yes i did nothing special really. Just looks a little nicer and has a couple of new features. Not too bad though
Yes. You don't have much choice. Apparently Yahoo has there own version too. IE 7 looks pretty, but I think its mostly fluff and puff. The favorites really suck. Never expect anything special from Microsoft nowadays. Mine likes to crash a lot. Especially if I have to many tabs open. That's why I am getting back into the habit of using Firefox again. I was using Firefox Portable on my friends computer over Christmas and my Firefox ran faster than when she used her IE 7. She didn't like that. lol She is thinking of switching to Firefox now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan