Saturday, April 24, 2010

Is Firefox better than IE?

I have a mac and I perfer to use firefox over IE. But i have both on my computer. I think it works faster..... firefox.



Is Firefox better than IE?windows firewall





Yup. Just download it. I asked a friend "how is it better?" he said "it just is" so i downloaded it, have been using it since :)



Is Firefox better than IE?microsoft frontpage internet explorer



I've heard that it is ...but my laptop (I am not on it now) won't let me download it properly.
Absolutely! and safer too. Firefox is far superior to IE.
Firefox , mozilla, opera are far mbetter than IE, because they are more stable and secure.
yes because theres a lot of extensions(like plug-ins) and theme to make ur browser more cooler! theres a plug-in which u can download videos from the different sites which is my favorite!!
Does a bear crap in the woods?



When in the last 10 years has Microsoft actually been better then anything else?



It's better because it' faster, more reliable (doesn't crash all the time) and thousands of times more secure then IE.



http://www.mozilla.org
Waaaaaaaaaaaayyy better! Definitely download %26amp; use it! Heck free yourself from MS hell %26amp; use alternates like linux (has pretty pic's like MS - not as scary as you think %26gt; redhat is a good flavor for a newbie + has lots of help %26amp; is super easy to setup), open office %26amp; ton's of other great programs. You'll wonder why you didn't make the jump earlier. + the added security is nice.
its more stable than IE
I love it, and you can customize the toolbar with fun frames/ designs.
firefox is better than ie in all areas except videos. fierfox has probles viewing windows media videos. no workaround for it yet either.



think i'm wrong? try viewing this u2 vid on my site with firefox. it doesn't work for me.



http://dwight.clickthesky.com/internetti...
yes, because it's faster, more secure and more reliable than IE, plus you have TONS of free plugins to customize your browsing experience to your wants and desires.
I use firefox a lot. Im some cases its tons better in other cases it's not.



http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/
It depends on you. I had always been using IE until about a year and a half ago. I first tried Firefox then and didn't like it.



But about a year ago I started creating my own websites and found that firefox was much better in some respects since it did not "mess up" the sites I was creating compared to I.E. and my sites complied to w3c and some were CSS valid. Now I almost exclusively use Firefox and only test my sites in I.E. to see whats not showing up correctly. I have also found that I.E.7 has several "errors" that render some sites terribly that show up correctly in Firefox and even I.E.6. My vote now is for Firefox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan