Saturday, April 24, 2010

Can anyone answer this IE question?

I used to have a bar near the bottom of my screen. Above 'Start' and the icons, this bar showed the address of my online destination and the progress of the site loading with a moving blue bar.



This has curiously vanished. Anyone know how I can... er, bring it back? lol



Thanks!



Can anyone answer this IE question?windows server 2003





I think you are talking about the Status Bar.



With IE open, choose VIEW---STATUS BAR.



Can anyone answer this IE question?windows xp service internet explorer



Tools %26gt;%26gt; ToolBars %26gt;%26gt; Status Bar
Go to Tools -%26gt; Toolbars, and click "Status Bar". That should do the trick.
That would be your status bar. Click View, then Status Bar.
Its the status bar.



Tools%26gt;Toolbars%26gt;Status Bar

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan