Saturday, April 24, 2010

How do I keep the history on my IE from being deleted?

I want to be able to check the websites my son is going too. He deletes history on a daily basis after he got in trouble for some websites he didn't need to be on.



How do I keep the history on my IE from being deleted?ireland





im sorry actually the default internet settings



keep 20 days of history on the internet



explorer for windows ... thats until u delete



the history ... as i know there aint no



way u can still keep the history when



the history is deleted ... disabling the



option the first person who answerd this



question have given a true answer



but it wont help either cuz ur son



is using options which deletes



history manually ...



How do I keep the history on my IE from being deleted?microsoft outlook internet explorer



Click on tools, internet options then the advanced tab. Scroll down until you see the Security header. Under there you will see where it says "Empty Temporary Internet files when browser is closed". Make sure you uncheck this box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan