Saturday, April 24, 2010

What could cause my IE font size to change from medium to larger?

This is too weird...I didn't adjust the size myself -- it just did it all on its own!



What could cause my IE font size to change from medium to larger?microsoft downloads





holding the ctrl key and using the scroll button on the mouse will change the font size also.



What could cause my IE font size to change from medium to larger?microsoft word 2003 internet explorer



go to view, text size, and change the font size.
its like this...identify the version of ie ur using...if its version 7 then there might be a problem with the zoom...the zoom is on the lower right of your comps screen...adjust and see the diff...if its an older version of ie then the upper answers are applicable...good luck trying

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan